About Us

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hi, I'm Wilder. Wilder Scott.


***Remember to view our Christmas Letter To You below!***

-Wilder at 6 weeks old smiling up a storm! Grandmothers, you'll love this!-

Hi everyone! I thought I'd share a little bit about myself since many of you don't get to see me in person. I like people. People and lots of loud noise -particularly music. When Mom and Dad practice with the church band I sleep for the whole two hours. I tend to wake up at church when the sermon starts (practicing my "Amen! Preach it, Brother!" for Pastor David) but I'll fall asleep when the worship songs begin.

I'm not too impressed with my vibrating rocking chair mom likes to video me in, though it's fun at times. Honestly, I prefer hanging out on the floor, "talking" and kicking my legs. The Christmas tree is cool to look at so Mom puts me under it a lot. I'm beginning to think I'm a Christmas present, though.( Mom will probably be corny and say that I'm her Christmas present. Goofy mom.)

Being alone sucks (oops, I don't think I'm allowed to say that word yet.) I like it best when Mom or Dad holds me while I cat nap in the afternoon, though it's hard for Mom to get much done -and it takes her forever to type emails. But I don't care and I don't think she minds too much. She likes to sing really loud to me, too. It's fun and often puts me to sleep. It's good times when she practices songs for church -then she really gets noisy and I stare up at her in awe. Dad rocks on the guitar -which I can't wait for him to teach me --that is, when I have slightly bigger hands, muscle control and eye-hand coordination. I like it best when he plays to me in the living room -yep, you guessed it, it also puts me to sleep.

Baths are the dogs bollocks. So are pacifiers. I love them both with a passion, though Mom makes sure to give me my plug only when she knows I'm full and just want something to suck on. For some reason she doesn't like to be a pacifier... can't quite understand why.

So, as you can see, I'm a pretty happy guy! And I'm strong and attractive and, gosh darnit, people like me.
It was nice talking to you! Take care!

-Wilder Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! He's a real charmer. Get ready to share the stage with me Mom - cuz I've got what it takes - watch out!
Grandmama loves you -

Anonymous said...

He is just too precious! He is so alert and attentive. Looks like he is growing well and you are taking to being a mom really well! Can't wait to join the club here soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails