About Us

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sew Amazingly Fun

Darling, you'd love these sachets! They're so versatile, decorative and ooh-la-la, if you know what I mean. I made several trio sets with ribbon loops so they can be hung from door knobs, lamp switches, rear view mirrors, or -my particular favorite- closet hangers.

Ready for a sweet Valentines!


Mmmmm... I love this set!



I ADORE these blankets! I made three for Wilder and nearly use them exclusively. They are larger than typical receiving blankets -a full yard- and are perfect for swaddling and also laying out as an indoor or outdoor play mat. Soft flannel decorated with ribbon and on the reverse side, a sturdy cotton.


John Dear, oh dear.

I'm selling these at the multi-trunk show I'm having at my house this Friday and I hope the gals who attend will enjoy these sewing delights as much as I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an amazingly awesome show. Sew very pretty = just like you. love, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails