About Us

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Family Farewell Brunch


We gathered to celebrate friends and family and send Brian off in style as he deploys in a bit over a week. It was Wilder's first trip to BMaw and BPaw's house and we had a wonderful time, as the pictures will attest to.


Three quarters of the lovely Carrillos.


Uncle Brian tells Wilder scary stories that make him hide under his burp cloth.


Katie and Olivia beam for their close up.


Friends and their families -those boys sure grow up. Wilder looks on at his future bride, Madison :)


Smooch!


Sharing childhood stories between Christine and Brooke.


BMaw and Uncle Bear making Wilder smile.


He's a natural.


A grandson has never been cuddled so much.


BMaw and Wilder soaking up some special time.


"Mom, put me down so I can start pestering the cats!"


The sibs.


The fam.


Can you believe we coordinate and I didn't even plan it? It must be subconscious.


"It's all about me." Wilder, I agree.


Me and my other main man.


I Gottcha, Wiley Scott!


Aunt Brooke and Uncle Bear entertaining Wilder.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there! What a great way to send Brian off..with a bunch of love!
xoxo,
Cherie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails