About Us

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Not Going to Freak Out

Way to much to do this week.  They are all good things -wonderful things- but I am severely overwhelmed.  Brian has been amazing working just as hard as I have, taking care of the kids, going to school, remodeling the studio, etc. and I know he needs a break, too.  Hopefully in two weeks things will settle down a bit.  And here I thought January was going to be my vacation month -ha!  Funny me.

Waverley's birthday pictures will get edited and posted sometime, along with the sweet little video of her demolishing her birthday cupcake.

At the moment Wilder is trying to decapitate Wavey, so I have to go.  I'll be back here eventually.  Someday.

*Sigh*

I can do it.  And I'm NOT going to freak out.
Another cup of tea, please...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails