About Us

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lock And Load


Joined by our BFF couple, Katie and Patrick, we went a-shootin' at Eagle Peak Shooting Range and had a frickin' ball!


Setting up targets


Personally, I don't think we have enough handguns...


High School Buddies -the Fireman, the Soldier, the Fathers.



Katie is SO happy to be home on the range.

Getting ready to rock Quantico. She'd make a great agent.


Tandem


Watch out, I'm coached by a trained killer.


And THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!


"Pull!" What a team.


He makes it look so easy. I couldn't shoot poop.



Don't hurt the pigeons! Oh, wait...


I've always thought he'd make an excellent movie star, he's such a badass. Too bad he hates working with people!


"That pigeon didn't know WHAT hit it! Hahahahhaha!!!!"


I need to take lessons from her -Katie can rip those birds apart.


The Smokin' Guns. Autographs upon request.

We had a ball! Katie and I made a pact to have several girls days out and head to the range to kick up our mad killer skills. Bad guys beware.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure know how to put a mothers fears at bay. My Baby Girl can take good care of herself while she's home alone on the range.

Love you all, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails