About Us

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Swingin'






Wilder and I -and Savannah- often take an evening walk to our mailbox. It truly is a walk. On a direct route it's about 1.6 miles. We have fun looking at all the new fall and Halloween decorations that are put up as the month progresses and waving to neighbors. Having passed it by for no apparent reason, I finally took Wilder to swing on the playscape just a few blocks from our home. This was our second time enjoying the playscape and I remembered to bring the camera. We all had fun -and Wilder thought it was quite funny when I joined in on the swing next to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, My Dears~
I'm very proud of you and love you (3) so much - okay (4) Savannah too. Oh and of course, miss you all as well.
Love, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails