About Us

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Miss Davida

davida 25

Davida, the current Cities of America 2009 Miss Teen winner, had a reshoot with me this week since Saturday's afternoon light was too direct. Besides reshooting the gown pictures (coming soon) we also did some headshots in downtown Georgetown. I did her hair and make up and we had so much fun figuring out outfits, looks and shooting. I have yet to meet a more well rounded, articulate, thoughtful, darling and intelligent teen. Her parents must be so proud of this highly accomplished and balanced -and gorgeous- young lady. It was a privilege getting to spend a few hours with her, as well as capturing her on camera.
davida 6

Look at those gorgeous locks! It was awesome getting to put that 'do together. I only wish I was available to do her hair for prom this weekend, though I will be having a ball shooting a wedding in San Antonio!

davida 11

Yep, this girl can work. Send her to New York.

davida 21
Yeah, pretty incredible. Pretty darn incredible.
Davida, you're a doll -inside and out. God bless the amazing future ahead of you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails