About Us

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let The Good Times Roll

I ask myself, "How can a mother and father of soon-to-be six kids enjoy any more?" as Crystal and George took turns snuggling my baby. George proudly showed Wilder off at the office and Crystal would snag him out of my arms to get some good baby cuddles in. It's amazing how this couple's love for children is boundless.
Though I'm back in Georgetown now, I am catching up on the non-stop fun from Escondido. Crystal and I (and Timothy, as pictured) made curtains for the girls rooms after a victorious trip to JoAnn's Fabric. She also made a baby blanket a la Kelly (as dear Mitsi likes to call it) and matching pillow cases for Kaeli's room that coordinate with her new curtains. I was so close to stealing them -I adore the fabric and am now totally inspired to make pillow cases. Easy as pie and not quite sure why I didn't think of doing it earlier. Brian now has a request for a custom case for his teeny tiny Army issue pillow. I'm ALL OVER that project -white on rice, baby.
D-D-D-Disneyland!!!! Yep, we conquered a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth with all the Kinglets and the 5 mo. old Wilder. Unfortunately it was still spring break for many a folk so we didn't have the park to ourselves, BUT the experience was certainly memorable!
Arrrrgggghhh, Matie! Putting on our best (fuzzy) pirate scowls -I think Zaccai wins. Wilder was wild about Pirates! He waved his arms and kicked his legs like crazy (with excitement) when we wooshed underground and his head darted around at each new scene as we rounded the bends. He was in sheer wonderment at the sights and sounds that have captivated all of us fortunate enough to go to the Magical Kingdom.
Posing in front of the Island which apparently now is a Pirate Island instead of Tom Sawyer's. And did you know that the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse is now Tarzan's? I didn't even know they had put it up for sale!

Say "Mac and Cheese!"


Mouseketeers (or however you spell it) eating their mouse-ke-lunches on the mouse-ke-ground.

Wesley plopped his sandwich on the ground while giving full attention to his bag of Cheetos. The man knows his priorities.

Crystal and Timothy


Miss Kaeli


The emotive Wesley

Right outside our favorite place -the bathroom!- on the corner of Tomorrowland and Main Street.


A trip to Disneyland ain't complete without a stop at the Main Street ice cream parlor. Can you say, "YUUUM-MMEEEE!"? I thought you could.
Not that I'm discriminating, but since when did birds need to use the San Diego airport? I mean, come on guys -you have WINGS... I know, I know. We have Cinnabom and you just wanted a few crumbs.

Sadly, Wilder and I left. But we're planning our next trip soon. Not sure when, perhaps this summer, but we'll see the Kings again in the very near future. I am glad because I sure love those guys. More fun times to come -now what can I stir up for tomorrow...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Looks like you guys had a blast! You look absolutely terrific!

xoxo,
Cherie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails