About Us

Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Haircut

Mommy, WOW, I'm a big kid now!
While running errands yesterday we stopped in at a walk-in stylist and Wilder received his first haircut. He did a very good job for his first time and being as wiggly as he is and now he looks most definitely like a little man.
I'm sure when Brian comes home Wilder will want to have hair just like Daddy, and Brian will be very capable of cutting it, but I'm not sure I'll go for the "high and tight" look on my son... We'll see :) (Actually, Brian's been sporting the cleanly shaved look for quite awhile and I know for certain Wilder is going to keep at least SOME hair on his head.)
Yep, our little man is getting all grown up.

2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Isn't it amazing how a simple haircut transforms them from baby to little man?

He looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very handsome :)
love, Grandmama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails