About Us

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Somebody's Getting Married!

Mitsi Pair and Josh Willard were joined in holy matrimony last night, New Years Eve. It was a beautiful ceremony full of special messages, music and poetry selections by close friends and family that truly captured the essence of this wonderful couple.
Presentation of the bride and groom as Mr. & Mrs. Joshua Willard.
The beautiful cake that was even more delicious than it looked, tastefully paired with cheesecakes and a "toppings" bar. Who knew so many wonderful goodies could go on cheesecake?

Annie and Anissa enjoying the reception.
Cutting of the cake.
Isn't she radiant?!
Anissa, Mitsi and I. What a wonderful time with friends new and old and what a great way to start the new year!
The handsome couple.
Annie, Anissa, me, Maryanne and Sarah. Birds of a feather -we shook our tail feathers on the dance floor and toasted in the new year!

Wilder had his first overnight at Mima and Boppa's and was a complete angel -to my extreme joy. I thought at first I would be terribly lonesome, but when I woke up this morning (the latest I could sleep in was 8:45, though I tried to make it until 9) I couldn't wait to clean the bathroom, start organizing my closet, go for a run for the first time without a stroller and a dog (man, did it feel wierd!) do the dishes without worrying about Wilder trying to help, and watch a movie in the middle of the day. Anissa joined me for a late brunch and we watched "When Harry Met Sally" -the best new years movie. It was a wonderful experience -the wedding, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Wiley's first -and very successful- night/day away. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, as well and the best day yet of 2009! Best wishes to you all in the new year!

1 comment:

mitsi said...

So fun to see pictures of our great wedding! You looked amazing, Kelly, and I'm so glad that you were able to be part of our celebration! Much love from both of us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails