About Us

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Next 5 Years

Today we celebrate 5 years of marriage. 5 years together, 2 deployments, 2 children, 1 dog (okay, technically 2, but one remains,) and countless adventures, both together and separately.

This is a big year for us, 2010. Brian is preparing the exit the Army, his last physical day of work in early March and last official day at the end of April. Waverley was born. Both Brian and I are working towards self-employment. We will finally be civilians. A whole new chapter in our lives is unfolding as we embark on another great adventure as a couple and family.

These first five years have been anything but dull; I can only imagine what the next 5 years will bring! Whatever comes our way I am thankful that I have Brian to navigate and enjoy life with and I'd marry him all over again if I had the chance. I am so extremely blessed by him and love him more today than in the first chapter of our relationship.

Here's to the next 5 -no, 50- years, My Love. Happy Anniversary!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 5 year anniversary! I did a double take because I thought that was Crystal in this picture. I couldn't figure out why you had a pic of Crystal and your husband for your anniversary! LOL Amazing how one hair cut made you two look like twins!!
Enjoy your love day!
xoxox-Cherie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails