About Us

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Engagement Shoot -Liana & Terry

Yesterday I had a total blast! This beautiful couple won the engagement photo session drawing from the Georgetown Chamber Bridal Showcase I participated in last month and we had our photo shoot yesterday. Liana and Terry were complete naturals, finding relaxed, organic poses while not really posing at all. Funny how that works.

We took over 1600 photos and I earmarked over 200 that were fabulous. I'm just getting started editing (not that I'm doing all 200) and I wanted to share them with you! I've created a section on my photography website for clients (and everyone else) to view their proofs. Go to my website, click on the "Clients" page and view the album -at least what's up so far.

I'm seriously floored by these pictures and editing them is almost as satisfying as eating a whole box of chocolates -without the tummy ache. And you know how much I love chocolate, so that's saying a lot.

Off to edit! Happy Sunday, everyone. It's a gorgeous spring day in Texas and definitely feels like Easter is around the corner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails