About Us

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terrible Worn Out



I just finished Day 1 of Brian's booty-kicking bootcamp/training and I'm....WIPED. And today was only a test! It's been about 30 min. since I finished and the soreness is beginning to sink in. That's a bad sign. I can tell that tomorrow will be a sad, sad story -but GRRRRRRHHHH!! I am coming at this challenge with a Can-Do attitude and I'm unstoppable! (Or so I keep telling myself.)
Just a little tired.


I hope I have something to give tomorrow for the first day of "class." Today I wrote down my goals for the end of this six weeks (which hopefully we'll be able to keep up while juggling the kids -today was borderline comical and impossible.) Even if we can't keep up an official one-on-one training schedule, I am committing to a six week challenge to meet my new fitness goals. So, like it or not, it's butt kicking time.
Ouch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails