About Us

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Red, White & Blue

jun 15 10 1

I promise, it was an accident. I dressed the kids this morning and magically they ended up in red, white and blue. Of COURSE I had to take advantage of the opportunity and snap some photos to share. Naturally I did my best to get a group sibling shot, but Wilder wasn't having it. Not one bit. I got him to do a drive-by, though, so you're able to see that -yes- they do indeed match side by side. He discovered how much fun the vacuum extensions are and is obsessed with finding new uses for them -a magic wand, a spyglass, a sword -TWO swords. Oh boy, who knew cleaning was so much fun!

Here are the kids!

jun 15 10 2

The best I could do, brother & sister

jun 15 10 4

jun 15 10 5

jun 15 10 6

jun 15 10 7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh my, you 2 sure make beautiful babies!

Such sweet faces, such sweet fun.

Love you all, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails