About Us

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Many 'O Bookings

A teeny bit thrilled, just had to share!  So, Tuesday's audition for the announcement hostess for John Hagee's Cornerstone Church in San Antonio went incredibly well.  Within a few hours of arriving back home I received an email from my agent saying that I had booked the job and they wanted to shoot ASAP. Today I had a round of callbacks for the Christian feature film shooting this spring (and another round on Saturday) and I'll hop in the car in a few minutes to head back down to San Antonio to shoot announcements for Feb/March.  It is SO nice that their media department  and John and Matthew Hagee have things planned so far in advance!  Only having to make the trip and shoot one day per month is simply excellent!

The studios at Cornerstone's media studios are insane!  I've been on set for ABC's General Hospital and all I can say is I definitely saw a similarity in the elaborateness of both set ups.  Very nice...

Gathering outfits, accessories, shoes and caffeine for another long drive and afternoon full of doing just of my favorite things in the world -talking on camera :)

OH!  OH!  And more fun news -I am nearly at my wedding booking goal for 2011 and it's only February! Plus, with the Georgetown Bridal Show coming up next weekend, I have high hopes that by the spring I will be able to rest easy and focus on shooting and editing instead of promoting (though that always needs to happen, right?  Right.)

We are so blessed.  Work keeps coming in, new opportunities arise, things grow, and we're able to have lots of time together as a family.  I am so thankful for this sweet life!

And...tomorrow we celebrate 6 years of marriage.
Life is good, amen and amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Amen! and Praise The Lord!

Love, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails