About Us

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Headlines: Folks Flock from Boston and Houston to Visit Us!

1102211459
Ha!  I'd like to think we had that much pull, but we did get a wonderful treat visiting with my Aunt and Uncle from the Boston area who were in Texas to see Grandma and Grandpa in Houston.  They graciously drove up to spend a few hours chatting and playing with the dynamic duo, some of which I captured here.


1102211453
Uncle Tom assisting Waverley in discerning what goes in her mouth and what doesn't.  "Seriously?  Wood chips and top soil are a 'no'?  Coulda fooled me," she seemed to say...


1102211467


1102211470
"So there's a guy on first and third and I see the pitcher throw this WILD curve ball and I'm like, 'Wha..?!  Heck, I'm goin' for it -we gotta win this one for the Gipper!' So I'z gives it all I'z gots and, well, the rest was history, Uncle Tom.  I'm tellin' ya.  Shoulda been there."   Sigh.


1102211478
"And, well, THIS Spring I have big plans for this flower bed, Aunt Ruth.  Big plans!  First, I'm going to eat ALL this mulch -no matter what Uncle Tom says- and then... You know wood chips are really high in fiber.  Great source.  Read it in, uh... Anyway, back to this flower bed."


1102211481
Grandma enjoying watching three generations play in the yard.


1102211483
So much love!

Thank you Ruth, Tom, Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit!  We so enjoyed getting to be with you!

XOXO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Wonderful memories captured and thank you for sharing. Love, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails