About Us

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wilder at Two Weeks: Beautiful and Sheer Heaven


Wilder has been an angel of a baby. He's eating and growing like a champ and beginning to sleep very well at night. I am finally feeling rested and we're getting into a routine -slowly but surely.
I never dreamed motherhood could feel so heavenly. Every day I find myself tearing up as I hold my new baby boy, thanking God for such a beautiful gift -such an incredible, precious treasure. It's utterly overwhelming this feeling of gratitude, of such beauty, such purity. I'd like to share a little bit of my heaven with you.




And thankfully I'm hanging in there and truly feeling great! Wilder and I are taking daily walks and I'm healing fantastically -had a bout of mastitis, but it seems to be cleared up and I'm just one happy mama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious, precious... Wilder is a real charmer AND girl you are a knock-out! My love to all three of you, Mama

Anonymous said...

Kelly, He is gorgeous and so are you! I hope I can bounce back that quick! Glad to hear you are doing well and settling in! Keep us posted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails