About Us

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today's The Day!

We're off to the hospital this fine, fall morning to have our first little pumpkin! I know many of you have been checking our webpage for updates and I wanted to let you know that things are right on schedule. My doctor anticipates me delivering around 5pm, though it could all depend. I won't be bringing my computer with me today, but will most likely have it by tomorrow and will post ASAP with pictures and a note to share how everything went!

I'm off to be brave and join the ranks of women all through history in entering motherhood!
Thank you, again, for all of your love, prayers and support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Parent's Day!! I'm so excited to hear how everything went and see pictures of Wilder (aka pumpkin)!!! :-)

Shannon said...

I hope everything went smoothly!

Anonymous said...

I know he has to be here by now.... Congratulations, hot mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails