About Us

Monday, June 1, 2009

King Clips

The french bakery and cafe we met Crystal's bible study gals at and enjoyed coffee while chatting away. This place is a favorite of mine. Very unfortunately, I accidently deleted some fabulous clips of their delectable pasteries AND the photo of Crystal and I together outside the back enterace (where the mural below is painted) that the owner himself took of us. Guess we'll just have to go back there again when we return from Alaska!














High hair fashion by Kaeli and Wesley. This is what being an aunt is ALL about.








Baby back pack, anyone?




Blue lollipop havoc.

Sweet Aravis






Wiley No Pants



Zaccai playing with Wilder. What an awesome big cousin!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
I rediscovered your blog. You've been a busy woman... and congratulations on baby #2! I guess I found the site just in time. I know you are probably super busy with Erica's wedding and friends right now but I would love to see you and Wilder while you are here. If you are able to please give me a call 727-7476.
~Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails