About Us

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Romancing Rosemary: A Trip to Mandola Winery

DSC_0057

I LOVE how these turned out! Rosemary and Jeff met me at the Austin bridal show in June and I am delighted that they chose me to be their photographer for their wedding in November and her bridal portraits, too.

DSC_0086

Jeff and Rosemary had their first date here at (formerly) Mandola Winery in Driftwood, Texas. Jeff also brought Rosemary back here and proposed in the front garden. It is a beautiful place with scrumptious (smelling, since I didn't eat there) food and a true Tuscan feel. You've GOT to go spend an afternoon there. Absolutely must. (Recently purchased by Duchman Family Winery.)

DSC_0139
Where Jeff proposed.

DSC_0143

DSC_0190

DSC_0245

DSC_0325

DSC_0336

DSC_0363
This is one of my favorite shots. Don't they look beautiful together?! Their wedding will be at Becker Vineyard and I am SO thrilled to get to shoot with the vineyards and rolling hills. It's going to be magical.

DSC_0608
Mandola.

DSC_0722
Simply perfect.

*Sigh* I love my job!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails