About Us

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Heart for Charming

Check out my heart for charming, found on the Uncommon Women site. Here's the link!

When I was in the fourth grade my mother put my sister and I through our first set of etiquette and charm classes. We met with several gals from our Girl Scout troop at the charm instructors home once a week, looked at diagrams on an overhead projector, learned about crossing our legs, picking out event-appropriate outfits, and how to properly walk up and down stairs. Honestly, I hardly remember a thing except that the instructor enjoyed scarves, wore grandma-looking clothes and had a small kitchen table....

Read more at UncommonWomen.net

And the story gets better and more appreciative, Mom. Thank you for putting endless amounts of energy into making me the woman I am today. I love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails