About Us

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fiesta!

The welcoming event for Brooke and Joe's San Miguel wedding which was held at the groom's families expansive hotel/house lived up to it's name: Fiesta Dinner. The colors were bold, the people were beautiful, the food and music were fantastic!

Crystal told me that while she was at home watching Wilder I must dance the night away. I said I'd try, and no one at the party could say I didn't!

My sister-in-law is an absolute doll -in personality and in perfect fashion sense.

Brother-in-law Barry, Jr. and the lovely Christine


Complete with a salsa group that instructed us on the proper Latin dance moves (it's all in the hips and wrists, girls -roll, roll!), two very over-sized dolls joined us on the dance floor.


Perhaps the funniest thing about these elaborate costumes was the placement of the hole where the performers see out -it's right at the crotch of the over-sized lady puppets. What a night of fun and a terrific time for all the guests to get to know each other and receive a thoroughly Mexican welcome!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails