About Us

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mission Accomplished

ALRIGHT!!!!! I danced a jig, I sang a song, I had a party all day long!

This morning before my "Anne" party I completed my 100 miles for the month of June. Because I had so much to do for party prep, plus I wanted to push myself, I decided to run as much of the 5 remaining miles I could. Long (and boring) story short, I ran all 5 -though stopped a few times to water the dog and feed Wilder- and I STILL finished in under the amount of time it took me to run the only 5 Mile race I ever did 2+ years ago. And this time I was pushing a stroller -plus with those stops along the way, I admit I was super duper pleased.

Another exciting bit of news. Last week I mailed off headshots, resumes and demo tapes to 3 good talent agencies in Austin and yesterday I heard back from one! I am meeting with them next Thursday. I would have danced a jig upon receiving the call, but I was in the car. I can't wait to get an audition for something -anything- and get that killer feeling, the rush of excitement from being "on" and in my element. Ideally I'd like to secure another wonderful gig as the TV spokesmodel for a company, something regular that I can get in, have fun and be done within an afternoon. That way I can still be full-time mom, and very part-time actress (but with a nice check in the mail.) We'll see. One step at a time and I'm looking forward to learning about the local biz buzz.

So, lots of fun things! I'm working on July's goal(s), figuring out what will be most feasible. I am addicted to the trails now, so I don't think I'll have a fitness goal -but perhaps reading?... We'll see, and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you and VERY excited to hear what happens from here. Love you, Mama

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails