About Us

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Truly Scrumptious


When I was pregnant I had already chosen what songs would be my special lullabies for Wilder. As is usually the case, those changed after he arrived. There are 3 songs that bring smiles of recognition to Wilder's face; two of them from the movie "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," which was never a childhood favorite of mine, but has recently become a standard for me. I was working on a sewing project this afternoon and put the movie in for Wilder and I to listen to while we both played. When the song "Truly Scrumptious" -one of the 3 favorite songs I sing to him- came on he started bouncing ---the first I have ever seen, now captured for you on camera. He is sure to be a musical fellow with all the exposure we have and continue to give him. I hope you enjoy this clip half as much as I have!

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to get that movie. I've never seen it. It sounds awesome!

You're such a great singer!

I'm amazed that you got to work on a sewing project. Jealous, really.

Anonymous said...

Oh...my little Wiley is truly scrumptious indeed. Just when I think he can't possibly get any cuter, sweeter, or more loveable...he does! My heart is melting. MiMa loves you, Wilder Scott.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter!

xoxo-Cherie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails