About Us

Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Boom

Okay, I peed on a LOT of sticks these past two months. I know what a negative looks like, and it's NOT this. I took this test in the afternoon today, but will try tomorrow morning for a stronger result. Still, it's a line -a thin red line. A thin red line that I really like. And my boobs really hurt. Therefore, though it is still early and I am technically only 3 weeks and 5 days along (according to an online pregnancy calculator,) I'd say it's something to get excited about. I'll call my Doc on Tuesday to make an appointment and get the official test done.

I can check the Goal of the Month off for May, then, right? Sure was fun trying...
AND WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!

Note: Brian doesn't count this as a certainty -quite right, I suppose- but I count it.

4 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

WOO HOO! That test totally counts. I've peed on many a sticks and that is a NO DOUBT about it pink line!!

Congratulations!!

KatieC said...

That looks positive to me! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

You always have been a very determined young lady, okay-woman.

You can't see it from here but I'm doing my Grandma Dance!! Yippee

All my love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I've been waiting for this post! :):) Congrats honey!!!! Love, Kirsten

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails