About Us

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Erica's Bridesmaids Jewelry

My best friend, Erica, is getting married back home in Alaska. I have the distinct honor of being one of her bridesmaids, as well as getting to design and create the jewelry for us chosen gals. Erica, here are three designs I've come up with. Tell me what you think, Dear.

This necklace has a faceted dyed jade stone at it's center and is woven with crystals around a silver circle, crowned with a lovely fresh water pearl.



This necklace uses the circle element to tie together a continues chain looped through itself, studded with crystal, dyed jade and aquamarine quartz.



This necklace (which I admit is my favorite of the three) boasts sparkling, faceted crystal, dyed jade and aquamarine quartz, topped with a plump fresh water pearl. The chain is hand studded with pearls and crystals.


Tada! I was trying to combine a summery, festive look with the elegance of the occasion to match the gorgeous dresses you selected, Erica. If you would rather have something simpler, I can hop right on it and make a more understated design. I'm honored to be able to contribute to your most momentous day! Love, Kelly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails