About Us

Friday, September 18, 2009

Kelly Cameron Photography -Official Website!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I now have an official business website! Yes, it may just be a free wordpress page, but it's strictly for business purposes and I am so excited to be showing some of the best of the best on it. It also frees me up to make this blog a bit more casual, which will also be linked to the site for prospective clients to see.

Are you a prospective client? Of course you are! Who wouldn't want some great memories captured for a ridiculously fair price and have the opportunity to shoot in their own home or outdoor location of choice? Email me and we'll get you set up for a photo session!

The site is still under construction, but the pages that are up and running are so fun -please take a peek!

Thank you for your support and I hope I get to work with you soon!

Sincerely,
Kelly Cameron

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails