About Us

Sunday, September 6, 2009

More of Not Much

Wilder has always been one for accessorizing, but recently he's insisting that I adopt his style. Finally, pictured (poorly) here, Wilder began wearing this scarf a la the way he was commanding me to do so all weekend. I can't wear it around my neck, shoulders, bulging pregnant belly, but must wear it on my head. He found his reflection in the oven door and greatly enjoyed admiring himself and chatting to himself. Each new discovery of his brings great amusement, that's for sure.
Ah, the widdle old woman.
I was able to snap so very treasured photos of my two most favorite men on the planet. These are definitely getting framed.

At 19 weeks into my pregnancy, I am still feeling great. Having this weekend to relax and do very little but sit and enjoy my beautiful family, I have been able to feel our little girl's strengthening kicks more often than I usually get to. I have been cherishing this time of family solitude and am so thankful for the chance to get away and simply "be" together.
I find myself wondering if a kid could get any cuter, but this one eventually does and I am continually astounded. Becoming a parent, the metaphor of God loving us as a father/parent has blossomed more richly than I ever imagined. If I love Wilder this much and God loves me (and all of us) with more passion and persistence than I can love my son -wow. Just, "WOOOOOOOW!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails