About Us

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve at Celebration Church

Yesterday I got to be a photographer for the 2pm Christmas Eve service at Celebration Church. I wanted to share a few of my favorite shots -plus give you a look at what our new church is like; pretty rockin'. I got to do some voice over work for them (which was used during the service) this past week after I did the Maldonado Family shoot. This was a challenging assignment -shooting in the low light and in the hallways before and after with so much activity. I'm still learning to manipulate my camera to maximize it's capabilities and fortunately I was able to get a few good photos out of the bagillion I took!




I love this one! Those three couples with the guys wrapping their arm around their significant other.
Pastor Joe Champion.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails