About Us

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Georgetown Christmas Stroll

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the Christmas Stroll in Georgetown. On my photography blog I have a handful more and the Flickr set. Here's the link to my other blog so you can enjoy just THAT much more of our hometown!
Passing out candy to spectators.
No, this isn't Wilder, but ain't he cute?!
Okay, I LOVE the kid in the middle. He was a hoot!
This boy scout brakes it down with his mad hoola-hoop skills.
At Bethlehem Village the townswomen shake their tail feathers and clap their hands for the Lord. It's a party town.
Spectators of the live Nativity play in Bethlehem Village. My question: Where's the 3rd king?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails