About Us

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Whole New Site

Yesterday I tackled upgrading my professional photography website. It was clear that it needed more than just some tweaking and was desperate for being, well, professional. Thank you, Wordpress, for allowing me to get started for free -you have been wonderful. But it was time to say farewell and move on to better prospects, and -therefore- better business.

Enter iWeb. Thanks to you, new Mac computer with all your glorious bells and whistles, I was able to get a clean, functional, efficient site for a beautifully low price. Kind of like finding a brightly lit studio apartment right on the beach for a screaming deal when you thought you'd have to settle for a cave in a high rise. Anyway, the point is I love my new site and I wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails